Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall...I'm in Love with You

Can I just say, I absolutely love this time of year. This is, by far, my favorite time of year. How can you not love Fall? Especially if you live in Utah.

It is an absolute requirement to take a drive through one of the neighboring canyons to experience the breathtaking colors up close. I seriously am lost for words right now. This year's drive was exceptional!

The air was crisp and cold! We were shivering, but I was in heaven!

How can you not believe in a Supreme Creator, when this is right in front of you?

I absolutely love Fall!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I 100% agree!

Cordell and McCall said...

TOTALLY!! AMEN!! What canyon did you go to! It is gorgeous! I keep thinking it is too early, but your pics are so pretty! Loved it! It is always an uplift to see such beautiful things all around you!

{Erica} said...

my favorite time of year and I can't be up the canyon...sigh!

Beautiful leaves and beautiful family!

love ya!

Parkside View said...

The colors were exceptionally vibrant this year (perhaps making up for the dullness of last). Your pictures turned out so nice, and my goodness Harrison looks so mature!