That's a great view. I feel sorry for all the people who had a view of the scoreboard!
NO better stadium! Love it! Bring on Colorado State!
That's awesome!! Jace wanted to go to that game so bad, but we already had a prior commitment so I wouldn't let him... in the end, he's really glad he didn't go :)
Yes, yes. Greg and I were dying about 5 minutes into the game. So sad - such a lovely day and a terrible ending...Sigh!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's a great view. I feel sorry for all the people who had a view of the scoreboard!
NO better stadium! Love it! Bring on Colorado State!
That's awesome!! Jace wanted to go to that game so bad, but we already had a prior commitment so I wouldn't let him... in the end, he's really glad he didn't go :)
Yes, yes. Greg and I were dying about 5 minutes into the game. So sad - such a lovely day and a terrible ending...Sigh!
Post a Comment