My baby is two today. And I just want to know, how, exactly, did that happen?
Having a daughter has been a dream come true. She and I have such a connection that it is impossible to put into words.
She is breathtaking, gentle, and kind. She is funny and smart, and I just can't take my eyes off of her. I wait in anticipation for what she might say or do next.
In the words of my dad, "It should be illegal to be that cute!"
Happy Birthday to my "sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-american girl!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
breathtaking is the perfect word to describe her. She is so beautiful! Just like her mommy.
I miss you, Heather!
she is a total doll!! Happy Birthday Addy! We love you and think you are adorable.....We are definitely hoping for a little bit of dating between her and Cam!
I know why you have a hard time realizing that she is already two. She is not, in the slightest bit, even remotely terrible! She is such an even-temepered child and quite delightful to be with. And, yes, she also happens to be very, very pretty.
she really is a beauty. Aren't girls just AWESOME??!!
Happy birthday to your sweet girl. I can't believe she's 2 already.
Love your guts!
p.s. your word verification for me was: foreplaw...ahem...
Happy Birthday Addi!! (Yesterday) Oh my gosh, we love her so much!! Jace tells me all the time that he can't wait to have a little baby girl just like her!! :)
Post a Comment