You all know how I love a good party. I feel like I've been throwing parties for two months straight now, what with Harrison's birthday, then baptism, my best friend's going away party, and now Sadie's birthday party. Oh and don't you worry, I'm already working on the next one, which is in September (Addi's). If you can at all plan these things, try not to have your babies within consecutive months of each other! But then again, it is quite fun to do all this celebrating so close together!
Anyway, last night was Sadie's turn, and since it was her first birthday, I had to make it cute and special. Since she is our Sadiebug, and I'm a little obsessed with ladybugs at the moment, I obviously went with the ladybug theme. Super easy, and super cute!
I'm pretty sure she liked ripping the paper to shreds, more than the actual gifts she received. But oh well...ripping paper is pretty fun!
I wish I would have recorded the singing of "Happy Birthday." I'm not sure if she was delighted or just plain scared. There were a lot of loud people only feet away, singing with all their "out of tune" might!
It didn't take her long however, to get over the singing and dive right into her cake! She is our best eater after all.
NOM NOM NOM!
Isn't she cute? Only she could pull off the red-frosting-smeared-everywhere look! Love you bug!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



1 comment:
Heather - she really is a doll! Sweet little face.
Post a Comment