Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sittin' Pretty

Um, where did six months go? My Sadiebug is sitting, spitting, dancing, eating, laughing, splashing, grabbing, jumping, singing, and so much more!

I'm trying to soak everything in, as she is most likely our last baby. I keep hoping time will somehow slow down. But it seems to be going by faster than ever before!

Today I laid on the floor and just played and sung and laughed with her for a good 30 minutes. For a brief moment, I had the thought that I really should go do something productive. My house hasn't been really cleaned for I don't even know how long. But then, as fast as that thought came, another replaced it, telling me I WAS doing the most productive thing I could, and that I will have the rest of my life to clean my house. She is growing, and growing way too fast!

I am so totally and completely in love with this baby girl! My cup runneth over! I am constantly amazed that my heart can hold so much love for her, as well as two other pretty special little human beings.


She's pretty dang awesome!

2 comments:

Noell said...

Her smile gets me everytime :) I just love her so much! Cute blog makeover by the way!

Rachael said...

Such a good thought about how it IS productive to just sit there an play with your kids. I forget that all the time.