Of course this little (big) tree came out the day after Thanksgiving. If the kids would have gotten their way it would have been out a whole lot sooner. Harrison asked everyday for a week if we could get the Christmas stuff out. I was all for it, but time just got away from us, so we ended up doing it the day we always do it. It helps that Craig didn't have to work that day. Speaking of Craig, don't you just love his face in this picture?! He was as amused as he looks, thanks to the previously mentioned light issue.
The kids were in Christmas heaven as you can imagine. Just look at them in their Spongebob Christmas shirts and festive hats! Because nothing says "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" quite like a Spongebob shirt.
Sadie thought it was okay I guess. I'm just glad we won't have to worry about her getting into the tree until next year!And look who showed up the next morning! Merry, our little shelf elf, graced us with her presence. She's been hiding around the house ever since. The kids love finding her each morning. And I love her because she is an original. A truly vintage elf from before I was even born.
Yep! It's Christmastime at the Child house!








2 comments:
I love the children posing for the picture. Their Spongebob shirts are great. We love Spongebob at our house, too (despite that recent behavioral study linking watching Spongebob to attention deficit in children).
Cute little photo of Sadie in front of the tree. Greg has the same ladder - excellent taste :)
Post a Comment