 |
| BYU Football Game November 6, 2010 |
We were supposed to have a baby this week. And although I still feel sorry for myself sometimes, and still wonder why, and still hope for a baby sooner than later, I look at this picture of my family and I feel so blessed. I am blessed with a wonderful man I get to call husband, and two gorgeous, amazing, special children. A boy and a girl. Any one's perfect dream. I take them all for granted sometimes. And this week, as I think on what might have been, and hope for great things to come again, I can honestly see just how lucky and blessed I really am.
5 comments:
What an incredible attitude to have, Heather. You are amazing. I hope you are even more blessed soon! :)
P.S. Your children are seriously the cutest things ever.
What a sweet post! I didn't know you miscarried. I am so sorry! You do have a lovely family and you are a fabulous mom!!
I love your guts! You are always teaching me something and this post does just that.
You have a beautiful family! Those kids are so lucky to have such awesome parents!
You are the greatest... and I love you :)
That was such a lovely post, and it inspired some personal reflection. Sometimes it is experiences of loss that bring even greater fulfilment and meaning to the things that we have. Thanks for the reminder (and at such a timely season, too)! Love you!
Post a Comment