Looking at these pictures of her, I have to ask, "How did we get so lucky to have her in our family?" You know those children. The ones you are certain are extra special. She is it. She is the cherry-on-top of our family of five.
Before I became pregnant with her, I had come to the conclusion that two children was all I was going to be able to have. I was okay with that. I had come to accept that. I was thankful for what my Heavenly Father had already blessed me with. Right after that acceptance, I became pregnant with Sadie.
She was my hardest baby. She was fussy and didn't nurse well. She started out sleeping well, but then didn't for a good long time. But, I was taken with her. She filled a hole in my aching heart. She added more joy to our home than I thought was possible (because we were already so happy).
Now she is a sweet, bubbly, funny, HAPPY little girl. If you need some cheering up, come see Sadie. She is a bright light and I am so lucky that I get to be her Momma.
Happy Birthday Sadiebug!





1 comment:
Beautiful post, Heater :)
Post a Comment