Friday, October 1, 2010

Three

Well, it's official. Addi is three years old. Her birthday was yesterday. And I don't know how I feel about it. We still call her baby, which she usually doesn't mind. But sometimes she insists she is a big girl, which I guess she really is. She acts like one, she talks like one, she does all the things a big girl does. She's completely awesome!

My most favorite things about her:
1. She is quite hilarious.
2. She loves, loves, loves her big brother.
3. She's a girlie girl.
4. She calls her grandpas Papa, even though she can totally say Grampa.
5. She's kind and generous.
6. She always wants to say the family prayer.
7. She always says "thank you" when given something.

Oh, and that face!  How could I forget that face?!

2 comments:

Parkside View said...

...and those eyes!

Noell said...

This is going to sound totally lame, and I am completely shameless, but I seriously got a little teary eyed with this post! I'm not lying. I love that little girl!