Harrison had a birthday this week, turning six years old. Every year I seriously wonder where the time has gone. Really? It's been six years since he came into our family? He started out as a little baby boy who loved jabbering and pointing at the moon. Now he's a sweet big boy who still loves to jabber, only now we can understand him and it's all about Indiana Jones, drawing, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

Because he is getting so much bigger (sniff, sniff) he was desperately in need of a new bike. He was really excited! It really is amazing how much smaller the bike looked in the store. Oh well, at the rate he's going, he'll fit this bike perfectly in no time!





4 comments:
He is 6 which means Ella is 6 which means we're getting old!
AWESOME cake by the way...did you come up with that on your own cause that's pretty impressive. Isn't making the cake so much better than buying one?
p.s. Ella also got a new bike. WE're working on patience (ok I'm working on patience) as she rides SUPER slow because she thinks she's going to fall...what??! She used to fly on her old bike...weird?!
LOVE the cake. And I wish I was turning 6 so that I could get an orange bike. :) What a lucky guy.
Yeah, I was in the delivery room watching you give birth to that now 6 year old!! CRAZY!! Time freakin flies like nobody's business :) I love that boy!
That's as awesome cake! And I remember 6 yrs ago when he came around :) Good times...
Post a Comment