"Food Storage," Craig would reply.
So if there is a major disaster you know where to come. Because we all know the one thing you will want most during a disaster is a nice caffeinated beverage (or one without caffeine...we do buy some without caffeine).

Check out Harrison's face! I absolutely love how he is looking at Craig!And yes there are no ornaments on the bottom two feet. Chalk it up to "The Master of Destruction" (aka Addilyn). She already pulled off one glass ornament (supposedly out of reach) and proceeded to smash it into tiny little shards of glass with her bare little hands (thankfully there were no cuts, bleeding or crying...well Harrison started crying, on behalf of the broken ornament).
To which I say, I love Christmas!




4 comments:
beautiful tree! Love the beverage throne.
I went with non gladd ornaments (you can't even tell) when I had ella....looooove them! The antique ones I have go higher up but I don't have to worry about broken glass and babies :)
HAHAHA!!!! I LOVE IT! I laughed forever :)
Well, there was no crying from Harrison two years ago when he and Spencer managed to pull several glass ornaments off the tree at our house. I was alerted to what they were doing by the sounds of smashing bulbs accompanied by great peals of laughter! I guess that's what you get when you go the the bathroom.
Oh, and Jason says the same thing about our supply of pop.
Great pictures!
Great! We'll know where to head in a disaster for extra soda... We'll be happy to swap some of our wheat for your Mtn Dew.
Yes - the photo of Harrison is darling with Craig.
Post a Comment