Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day

Today was Harrison's first day of preschool. I don't think I have seen this kid as excited as he was last night and this morning! He is so happy to be old enough to go to school! His teacher's name is Miss Katee and he had a great first day! Many of you may be wondering why he's not coming to my preschool...the fact of the matter is, he needs to be away from me, at least for this year. He'll come to me next year, when he's used to school and has had the opportunity with someone else.

As for my preschool (pictured below), it was my first day today as well! I have a class full of darling four year olds who are so excited and eager to be in preschool! It's been great having the last year off, but today I remember why I started doing this in the first place...it's the BEST and I LOVE IT!

Happy Back To School everyone!

2 comments:

DunnsHouse said...

Hi Heather!
I found your blog completely by accident. I was reading someone's blog and they had a spotlight about you...what a surprise to see your picture on their spotlight!!! How fun to see what you and Craig and your adorable little family is up to! Your kids are SO SO cute and they have grown so much since I last saw them. Living in Florida, we miss out on the happenings of the family so this was such a treasure to find your blog! Hope you are doing well. Give my love to Craig and your whole family!
Love,
Leesa (Craig's cousin...Max's daughter:-)

{Erica} said...

totally smart with having him go to another teacher first. I would've done the exact same thing.. I find that my kids actually behave better when I'm not there.