I know I'm a little late with the Easter post, but I just got a new computer and things have been down for awhile...but now I'm up and running and can I just say my new computer is AWESOME! Anyway, back to Easter. On the Friday night before Easter, we did the traditional egg dying. Harrison absolutely loved this! He would have colored 12 dozen eggs if we'd had them!

The next day we took those eggs down to the sand dunes in Oak City, Utah with Craig's extended family and rolled them down the hills. We also played in the sand and rode four-wheelers. I even ate my once-a-year hot dog, cooked in the fire and coated with a fine dusting of sand.

Easter Sunday meant church and new spring clothes(well at least the kids' were new). Easter Sunday was gorgeous! Sunny and warm.

A perfect day for the annual Easter egg hunt at my parents'. Harrison's eggs were green this year which is his new favorite color. Addi's eggs (well egg, actually, she only had this one) were pink...of course!

2 comments:
Just seeing your parents house and the partial view gets me homesick. Have I told you lately that Greg and I sometimes have dreams that we move back to our hold house? :)
Love the darling colorful tie for Harrison and Addie's litte dress. Sand dunes for egg hunting would be perfect - hard to break anything.
such a fun holiday! I love the rolling of the eggs...just might have to do that in our little family!
Your family easter pic (minus craig) is so cute! I love your skirt and your kids are as always adorable!
Post a Comment