Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Boy Named Harrison

Recently Harrison has been getting really excited that he will soon be a Sunbeam in primary. He pulls out my scriptures and says, "I'm reading the BookaMormon." He then carefully turns the pages and pretends to read. This can take him quite a long time, seeing as there are thousands of pages to turn. His favorite part of the "BookaMormon" are the maps in the back. He traces his finger along the "trails" and "climbs giant mountains," "jumps in the big ocean," and even sometimes finds a treasure. He really loves going to church, but each Sunday we have to remind him that Darth Vader can't fight with his light saber, Spiderman can't shoot people with his webs, and Transformers are too loud for nursery. To which he answers, "But Mom, Jesus is happy when I fight the bad guys."


3 comments:

{Erica} said...

so cute! I don't think Ella even knows about Sunbeams...I mean she does but she's not that excited about it. Our ward just split and took all her friends so all she cares about right now is that all her friends are gone...sad! I love that you have to remind him about Darth and the gang :). K I wanna see some pics of Addy!

Tiffany said...

What a cutie! I love that he likes to fight the bad guys! I'm a nursery teacher, and I think the kids are so cute and they do say some of the funniest things!

{Erica} said...

heather...I hope you and your cute family of FOUR had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love your guts!