Last week we decided it was time to get some pumpkins. And what better place to get those pumpkins than from a pumpkin patch. We went to a local patch here in Springville, where Harrison traipsed all around looking for the perfect pumpkin, which to him was "a little one." We tried to talk him in to getting a big one, better for carving, etc. but he would have none of it. He got one that was just his size. We got a total of four pumpkins, so we have plenty to carve, and all will be festive come Halloween night!

5 comments:
look at you ...a family of FOUR! We got your baby announcement today...she's DARLING! Oh Heather...aren't girls the best! I love little boys as well, but girls...you can dress and cuddle and man...okay so I'm biased but you know what I'm saying. Harrison is such a cutie! You guys all look great! I can't wait to see you all.
Easton wanted a small one too. Silly kids! I think of you often and hope you are adjusting to 2. Enjoy that baby girl:-)
I loved your family picture! You all look so happy! I also loved your baby announcement- she is so precious! Happy Fall!! I love going to the pumpkin patch!
YOU LOOK AMAZING! Did you seriously just have a baby? Hot Momma!
Heather-
Hi this is Noells friend Anne that works with her at the dentist. I came across your blog through Chelle Christensens. I just thought that I would say hi and how cute your family is. Little Addy is so beautiful and Harrison is so big. Come and check out our blog www.stewartandanne.blogspot.com
Post a Comment