We recently went through the joy of potty-training. Harrison, now three, didn't want anything to do with it a few months ago. Well, I'd finally had it, and with a new baby soon to arrive, I was done with big boy diapers (I mean, who wants to change those everyday?). We tackled it in a week and with that came the chance for Harrison to earn a night of bowling. The potty-training is done (hallelujah!) and Harrison just loves his new big boy underpants! Did I mention he also likes to try on my shoes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
He is soo big now! Loooved the pic of him in his undies and your shoes...LOL! You look so gorgeous ...you can't even tell you're pregnant!
I seriously jumped for joy when I saw your name on Erica's list of blogging buddies! I have been hoping upon hoping that you would join the blogging world! I miss you! You look so great! And your little Harrison is so big and grown up! There is a family that just moved here with a little boy named Harrison and I think of you every single time I hear his name. I can't wait to check in on you every once in awhile! :)
Hooray! I was hoping you'd join the bloggers!! I looked for you on Erica's list when I started mine---but you weren't on there...it's okay 'cause now you are! :) hooray! This is a great way to stay in touch! Even though I've only been on it for a few weeks now, I love it! Harrison is so handsome! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun together! Can't wait to see your new baby!! I'll be checking your blog for pics!
would you like that sucked? I love sucking little boys and letting them suck me
Post a Comment