We found out Wednesday that my doctor is going to induce me on Monday, October 1st if the baby hasn't come before then (Hooray!) So my sister Noell and I went to get a pedicure. Since I haven't been able to reach my feet for quite some time now, they were definitely in need of some attention! Now while I'm laying in my hospital bed for three days straight, I can look at my pretty toes. Thanks Mom for pampering us! It was soooo worth it!

5 comments:
FUN and you look GREAT!! I can't wait for baby child to arrive!! You'd better email me! :) Love your guts!
SO FUN! Ummm, I couldn't even tell which feet were yours! That's great since you are 9 months pregnant! I'm so excited to hear all about the delivery! GOOD LUCK!
Oh! I love pedicures! Especially when you're 9 months pregnant! You look so cute! Good luck on the delivery! Can't wait to see your new little one!
Good luck tmorrow!
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet new baby! :)
Post a Comment